The programprovides fellows with a compensation program that is highly competitive in today’s market. We approach salary and benefits as a total compensation package: wage programs, pay practices, paid time off, and educational leave, are all part of a compensation structure that sustains a comfortable quality of life for our fellows.
For a full description of our fellowship benefits, download our brochure;
|Annual Salary:||$53,000 a year (plus Stipend total $55,000)|
|Reimbursement Stipend||$500 quarterly(Sports coverage and meetings)
$2,000 a year (National meetings)
- Medical(Family coverage)
- Dental(Family coverage)
Each year you receive 10 paid vacation and one week of paid educational time.
Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage is provided to you.
There are 7 paid holidays per year. Holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
With the approval of the Program Director, licensed fellows may be able to earn additional income through moonlighting opportunities.
- Smith & Nephew Wider Scope of Arthroscopy (Spring and Fall Meetings)
- DJO Advanced Techniques in Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Tornier Shoulder Arthroplasty Course
- Articular Cartilage Course
- DePuy Mitek Advanced Arthroscopy Forum
- Arthrex Sports Medicine Fellowship Forum
- San Diego Shoulder Course
- Hip, Ankle, PCL and Carticel Fellow Labs
- Additional Elective Course of Fellows choice (AAOS,AANA,AOSSM, etc.)